Sunday, May 04, 2008

In our everyday life, we always seek for what is best and strive for us to achieve it but do we also give our best to thank HIM and strive to get close to HIM? Well, it is up to each and everyone of us to answer that...I would just like to share with all of you this prayer from the book "Power of a Praying Woman"

Lord, I thank You for the abilities You have given me. Where I am lacking in skill help me to grow and improve so that I do my work well. Open doors of opportunity to use my skills and close doors that I am not to go through. Give me wisdom and direction about that. I commit my work to You, Lord, knowing You will establish it (Proverbs 16:3). May it always be that I love the work I do and be able to do the work I love. Establish the work of my hands so that what I do will find favor with others and be a blessing for many. May it always be glorifying to You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment