Monday, May 12, 2008

I was really surprised yesterday when I checked my blog, I saw comments!!! WOW!!! Sorry if I didn’t get to visit those wonderful people’s site yesterday because my attention was held by something (blog related, of course) that took me almost the whole day to finish… Well, that is what makes it hard being a newbie, I have to research, study and practice so that I can make use of those stuff in helping my blogging career to be successful.

Yesterday, I was looking for new Anime icons, pictures, .GIF files and I found this site I’m not sure though if the owner is Japanese anyway, it doesn’t matter for they have cute & funny .GIF files and because of my fondness to cute stuff and Anime, I downloaded a lot from that site…of course they uploaded it for sharing so I grabbed everything I liked… If anyone of you are interested to go in that website just click this link “Cute Anime Files”.

Before I forget, I would really like to thank those blog mates who took the time to share their thoughts and appreciate my work. I linked you all up! See you around!

Let’s BLOG It Up!


yeah baby

1 Comment:

  1. Amber said...
    I know...it's such fun when someone reads your blog. It's like making a new friend. Yours is great, I'm going to look into finding my angel's name also. blessings.

Post a Comment