Sunday, July 06, 2008

My Own

After a couple of months of searching and thinking, I finally have my domain. Yes! Just this morning I got to chat with my friend Hannah, and I asked her where did she registered her domain because previously I am having a problem with the other two domain registrar which caused the delay of me getting a domain. So, the moment she told me where she registered I didn’t waste any minute and I bought my domain. And I am really glad that I made this choice...soon will deal with the hosting...So friends...I hope that all of you will continue to visit my blog which is now can be accessed through this address ...

http://www.myabysmalreflections.com

This is it! Let’s Go Blogging! Happy Dance Hehehehe...

(the cool move btw is courtesy of Lizzie in her "Office Exercise")


1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Congrats! Sorry just drop by. I was sleeping earlier... Anyways! Go! Go! Go! Enjoy the world of your own!

Post a Comment