Monday, July 28, 2008

The Sunshine that stains the wood is fleeting, moving restlessly. The shadows of leaves dance on my bed, at play among the green leaf prints on soft cotton. I saw a glimpse of your head gently turning on my pillow leaving a slight indentation. Perhaps that was your leg beneath the rumpled white blanket that I pulled against me or the crook of your arm warm near my cheek as I shifted to listen to the wind. I watch the restless sky outside my curtained window imagining the darkness that will shroud the crescent moon tonight. This afternoon will walk past my door at dusk in the same path you used when you left.
It is normal for you to think of someone, who has been with you for a long time... Someone that has been with you all through out and losing that someone will leave you pain, still you remember... Good or bad, happy or sad... You sometimes won't be able to control it and will sometimes cause you tears and pain within... But you don't have to regret things that happened for there is always a reason and God always has his reasons for letting things turn that way... Be thankful because there is a brighter future awaits you... Don't live in the past just remember it or think of the future so much... Just live today because it is a gift that's why it is called the PRESENT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment