Sunday, June 22, 2008

Whew! I really thought that I would not be able to get online and post an entry today. It has been raining since 2:00 AM, I didn’t get to sleep that much because of the strong winds and I’m kinda worried whether something will be flying towards my room. No electricity almost the whole day!!! It was really sudden because yesterday, when I went out the weather was still fine. Before I went to bed last night, I am chatting with a friend, and planning of going out today but of course due to this weather need not to say more what happened. As of this moment, the wind has weakened and hopefully the rain will soon stop for tomorrow’s plan. I know that I’ve been complaining of the hot weather a couple of weeks early but typhoon? That is really too much to cool us down. Hehehehe...

Usually, during this kind of weather, my mom will prepare foods that will keep us warm or will have a hot cup of tea or coco while we chat in the living room or watch TV together. It is really relaxing but if I will be going out, I really prefer, sunshine will touch my face in an early morning, it somehow boost my energy, unlike today that my brain is freezing already and trying so hard not to fall asleep. I want to start reading again but I just notice that the light flickered and I have a feeling that the electricity will be down again...So I guess, I will just have to end this now or else, my PC will be broken again if it will always shutdown improperly.

I will just try to be back online later and maybe get to do some rounds to other blogs when the power becomes stable. Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment