Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sony Digital Reader model PRS-505 a state of the art way of reading for people who are always on the go. It can act as a mobile library for it can store up to 160 e-books and has an expansion slot for those who are really into reading non-stop. So I bet, those book worms would really maximize the use of this amazing gadget.




Key Features are:

Compact and light weight-weighing 9 ounce without the soft cover
6 inch display using "Electronic Paper" makes it as easy on the eyes as other printer media
Display print quality of approximately 170 pixels per inch
Up to 7,500 continuous p
age turns with a single full battery charge
Integrated online e-book store has over 30,000 titles to choose from, ranging all major genres and subjects
From classics to best sellers, but your favorite
books
Internal memory capable of storing up to 160 books
Memory slot for optional memory stick duo media and SD
Memory cards - allows for storage of even more books
Desktop application makes downloading books, managing content and importing content very easy

As for me, I like to have this gadget especially now that I have to do a lot of reading wherever and whenever. It would really be a big help for me, so I won't be stuck in my room surrounded by big piles of books and review papers.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment