Sunday, April 13, 2008


Take a look on this cute gadget "Creative Zen Stone Plus"...I bought the player last December and received the speaker as a gift last month...soooo nice!!! It is my sleeping companion, easy to transfer songs and the sound quality is also great, the speakers use two triple A battery which even if I use it every night it doesn't consume much...the player's battery last 2-3 days well depends on how you are using it, of course...There are other cool accessories also for this cutee but so far I just have the silicon case with clip. I also bring it with me everywhere I go, so I won't get bored while waiting, it keeps me awake... It is very small but has a big space to accommodate your songs, you can use it as a flash drive as well but I have only the 2GB and I just really use it for music so for me that is enough. So for those of you who are music lover, you may want to check this one out! Happy Listening!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment