Saturday, April 26, 2008

I came a few hours early here in the office to work on my blog, since it is a Saturday so it's just okay to do unrelated to work stuff because normally there are few people in the office and besides all of them are doing their own business: playing computer games, watching movies online and so on...While I am minding my own stuff here, all of a sudden the browser went crazy, no matter I refreshed it still displays "Page Cannot be Displayed", dang! So I did what I had to do, close all browsers and re-open everything up...crazy? I know! But who am I to complain? I just have to bear with this for a few weeks anyway. Honestly, I don't understand why it's happening aside from the browser problem most of the time I can't use the YM application. I have tried everything that I know from my technical experience but somehow none of them really worked, so I am thinking whether it's just me or their network here is really going loco! I didn't bother asking the others if they are experiencing the same problem. I've done my research and tried all those stuff as well but nothing helps, I'm still facing the same problem everyday...that's why some of my friends keep teasing me that our office connection is hopeless, which I accepted since the very beginning that I set foot here. However, I am seeking a way or an improvement and sometimes giving reasons like "Oh because they are a new company" or "They are not yet that advanced" something like that but come to think of it, this company is owned by one of the top 10 billionaires of the world ranked by Forbes and they can't get a good ISP nor state of the art equipment, such an irony...Perhaps, eventually it will reach their senses (I'm keeping my fingers crossed). I really feel sorry because I'm seeing a very bright future for this company and besides most of the people working here are really good (ehem, ehem!), but because the percentage of being scared to take risk is still high that keeps them from having the ultimate result that they wanted...I don't know with anyone but for me business is a risk and if you are expecting to have a quality result then you better invest on those stuff that will help you achieve that goal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment