Monday, November 16, 2009

I’m really happy that the start of the week is getting better and better. After I did a major cleaning yesterday, rearranged my stuff inside the room and just now, my dad replaced the light bulb and installed the TV back here! I’m actually using my brother’s room since he is overseas but before I came back a year ago, they removed the TV and put it outside so my mom could watch TV while cooking or taking a rest in the garage, our dirty kitchen is next to the garage since it is a bit of an open space my mom would always stay there and would sometimes take a nap on the hammock. Anyways, after more than a year of not having TV and just using my PC to watch movies online (I guess it’s also one of the reasons why it got busted recently, OVERUSED), I am really glad that I have a TV again! YEHEY! Along with it is the cable TV connection, so I will get to watch my favorite programs and my PC will have time to rest. These things may be simple or can be considered just a little thing to be happy about but I know that it’s God’s work for me and I’m thankful for that. Oh, happy day!

1 Comment:

  1. eva said...
    hi madam ganda naman bago mo template.

    allaboutevamee
    yellownpink
    starbuckscitymug
    jazmeenyou

Post a Comment