Friday, November 13, 2009

Just got pissed off this evening or should I say morning when these new guys suddenly put up a loud sound, I don’t know whether they don’t want to hear us talking or they really want to catch our attention. I really don’t understand what the heck is going on, why they get all the special treatment. Our account has a lot of people and yet they are getting our PCs! And now all of us would adjust our schedule and give way for them to have enough computers. Are they expecting us to share 1 computer among 2-3 people? That’s really insane! At least tonight will be my rest day and I won’t be too problematic where I would log on to work. I just hope that everything that they are doing is worth it, because as I can see it, those people are too arrogant for newcomers. It really annoys me seeing their faces! GRRR!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment