Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I’ve been browsing for a good brand of external HD (hard drive) since I’ve been planning to have a 1TB that is portable for the reviewers and other stuff that I’ve been downloading. I added a 320GB HD recently but I don’t think that it would be enough since there are a lot of software, videos & PDF reviewers that I’ve been compiling almost half of it is occupied already. I came across this DELL Inspiron Zino HD; it is actually a mini computer that is very stylish and compact yet powerful!

Photobucket
Photobucket

The size of it is just 8 inches by 8 inches square with interchangeable colors and designs, it supports up to 8GB of 800MHz memory DDR2 SODIMM and up to 1TB SATA II hard drive so lets you enjoy quality graphics via the integrated ATI Radeon HD3200 and optional ATI discrete graphics, store images, listen to music with Conexant CX20561 2.1 Channel, connect wirelessly via the mini PCIe WLAN card that supports 802.11b/g or a/b/g and you can also put a DVD-RW or Blu-ray disc drive.

Photobucket

It’s like giving you everything you need in just a small box! How cool is that? Well, it may be expensive but I think it’s all worth it! I can’t wait to have that pretty gadget!

Photobucket

2 Comments:

  1. eva said...
    eva said...
    hi cristy! musta na? cute naman ng dell HD.

    allaboutevamee
    yellownpink
    starbuckscitymug
    jazmeenyou

Post a Comment