Thursday, October 02, 2008

Last week my best friend Jayson and I supposed to have our haircut together but for some reason he went ahead...GRRR!!! Although I understand since he is leaving for the U.S. so he had to, anyway, I saw his hair and I liked it so I went yesterday to that salon “Essensuals Toni & Guy”, and looked for the stylist who did his hair, he right away attended to me and ask me what I want and then when I told him this and that and he went on ahead to work on my hair. Unlike other stylists who are snob, but him he tells stories about him and how he got there and was really thankful that he got referred, very appreciative person. God, I love my hair right now! HEHEHEHE.... He really knows what he is doing and would tell you if it’s not going to look good, again unlike others who would just cut your hair because you said that it’s the style you want. For me, a good hair stylist will not only cut your hair just that but will give you advices on what are the Do’s and Don’ts. It might be a bit pricey but if you are happy with the result it’s all worth it! So when I chatted with Jayson last night, I was really excited and even sent him a picture of my new hair. HIHIHIHI...

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    well he is really leaving for US.

Post a Comment