Monday, October 27, 2008

Last Saturday was one of my good friends wedding, Isma. We’ve been friends since college and even though we live miles away from each other we are still good friends. We still share stories of ourselves with each other. I was really happy because we get to see each other after a couple of years as well as the rest of our barkadas. I almost cried because I was really happy to see them... God, I miss them so much! The wedding was so solemn and we really felt the love from both Isma and Cathy. I’m really proud of Isma; I was a witness of his ups and downs with love... I was his confidant even up to the last minute of his wedding he still seek for my good judgment and I was thankful for that, it shows he trust me that much. We really had a great time even it’s a bit short. The closeness with each other never changed amongst us. A lot of wacky photos, as we do during our college days... I’ve been looking at the photos taken during the wedding and I can’t help but smile and the more I remember how fun it was to be young. We decided that we would go out next weekend so that we would have more time catching up and I’m really looking forward to it. ‘Til then...

1 Comment:

  1. eva said...
    hi mami. miss u na.

Post a Comment