Saturday, September 20, 2008

At last, it’s weekend again! There quite a lot of things happened in the office during our extended training. One of our Japanese speaker almost kick the butt of the other for being such a b*tch. It was really traumatic and for some reason I almost left my post there because I really can’t stand such environment where arrogance and politics exist. All I want is a workplace where I really can work, no competition but of course full of challenges to help me develop my capabilities and technical skills. I remembered during my final interview I really emphasized those things and was told that I don’t have to worry because we are all family there. However, that’s not the case with one of our batch mate... It disappoints me but what can we do? We are all unique, we can’t impose things to others and most of all we can no longer change someone’s ways but we can avoid them from treating us badly. Well, this is reality! I know! Different words are coming out of their mouth about it, it was already known by the concerned department and so we just don’t know what they would be doing. Anyway, I don’t want to think about it anymore since next week I will not be seeing her nor hearing her so by then, all I have to do is work, work & work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment