Monday, September 08, 2008

It has been quite a tough week for me that had passed. After two weeks of learning the process and the applications that I’d be dealing with for how long I don’t know, last week made me felt like I’m really starting over. Most of them said, I’m really good in what I am doing, but for some reason I wanted to object. It’s not that I don’t believe in me however, I know that I still have a lot to learn and make sure that I know not everything but most of it. Seriously, I felt like I just graduated from college that everything I do is different. I’m excited though, for I know things will get better and better. In some aspects, I think the reason I felt this way is that for years this is the first time that I’m concentrated on myself, I get to do what I want, I get to really voice out what’s in my head without leading to arguments or biased criticism. I really am hoping for more opportunities as well as challenges that would really make me a better person I chose to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment