Saturday, April 10, 2010

We watched Clash of the Titans last night after work and got disappointed with it. First of all, I think there is no need for it to be on 3D because it looks clearer without the glasses. Also, in the story Perseus was a son of Zeus but in the Lightning Thief he is a son Poseidon so what is it really? Do you really know Greek Mythology? As if they are saying that the later is a false story created just to have a movie, HAHAHA! Anyways, I like Sam Worthington for the role, for me he always suits that kind of manly character. I remembered watching AVATAR although he is not the one really running and swinging on trees there but he is good there. Enough with all the comparing now, I just wish that there have been more to it because it didn’t make my heart pounding on excitement.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment