Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Lamps!!! You read it right, it’s been quite long that I use my PC to serve as my night lamp. I want to get one since I don’t sleep when the light is on but just don’t want it too dark. So I always leave my PC on playing some songs so it won’t go on standby. Crazy? I know! It’s just that I haven’t had the time to scout & find the one. HEHEHEHE... I want something unique looking and that won’t use up most of the space on my table. Of course, not only that but save energy! All of us are aware that electricity bill is a pain though a small desk lamp won’t consume much, but better that way. I love good lighting arrangements it somehow makes me relax in a place with good lighting. Earlier today, I saw this table lamp it is simple & just the right size however, still looking for other options I was also thinking what if I get a torchieres? It’s kinda cool as well, looks elegant inside a room but right now I’m a bit tight on the budget and don’t want to settle for less so, I’m not sure if I’ll be getting one right now. Perhaps, will continue to finding the right one for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment