Tuesday, November 04, 2008

After more than a year of fighting and coping for the pain suddenly, it stroke like a bolt of lightning. Every pain I felt in the past was relived, I can’t understand but tears pour down my cheeks once again. I really can’t describe how painful it is, I don’t know what I would do, the more I am confused. There are a lot of things I want to say right now but I don’t know where to start. A lot of feelings I want to release from within. I went through a lot and I thought that everything is over but I guess I am still in the road of healing. I am scared of how long this will take. I fear the thought of being like this forever. I fear of being afraid for the rest of my life. The apprehension of love has been there since then. If it will go away I am not sure, will I overcome it? I don’t know either, I hope so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment