Monday, September 21, 2009

The more I don’t get to update my blog because my PC died on me 2 weeks ago. I came home on a weekend and thought that I will be able to update my blog and perhaps do some task for my earnings but the moment I turned it on, after a few minutes it gave me a blue screen and thought that I just had to uninstall the software I then installed for my phone but it was not it… After a couple of attempts to make it work suddenly it won’t give me any display. I really thought it was just the power supply not giving enough power and never thought that it could be the motherboard. I called up Acer’s service center and asked for the prices and I was really shocked with the price of the board being Php 8,000, to think that with that price I can already have a quad core PC. So instead of taking my chances that they will consider it to be covered by the warranty I decided to just replace it with better components but less the price! This month is really full of unnecessary expenses and stressed. I don’t know if I should be proud and happy that by the end of the month I will be handling the team as senior. All of my friends at work will be transferring to a different schedule for a technical training, specially my closest friend, so there will be no more mall trips after shifts, no chit chats during shifts making fun of each other… I’m going to miss them all! I wish that I’m with them in that training, I prefer to learn than to be the shock absorber. *sigh* btw, I planned of buying a dog, Shih Tzu. I found a new born in Philippine Pet Finder she is so cute… I already spoke with the breeder and she already reserved one female pup for me! Well, I guess that’s it for now and hopefully my PC will be up next week as I need to still look for better parts to replace it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment