Tuesday, March 17, 2009

During my dark days and seeking for support, I thought that no one is there for me and that the rest are just tired to hear my stories. I found this site where I get to release all of my feelings and pray for my life to be better. I then been touched by so many people whom I don't know, I thought there is no one that cares or seek God but here I received a lot of encouragements, prayers and really felt the support and it really helped me. So I just want to share with you guys this site. I hope and wish that you will find what you are seeking for and that you may also feel the presence of goodness.


Free Prayer Request
Thousands pray with you
Prayabout.com

1 Comment:

  1. eva said...
    hi cristy got tag for you.

    here:

    http://www.yellownpink.com/2009/03/blog-awards.html

Post a Comment