Sunday, July 19, 2009

I often visit my site to update but every time I try to come up with something it just poof then nothing. There are a lot of things in my head that I wanted to share but I don’t know where to start. Just for recaps, I’ve been thinking of the past again and trying to come up with something that would completely disconnect from it. Then, I recently went to HK to have a vacation also to reflect on my life and now I am sitting here in the office composing this while chatting with my ex-BF’s sister who is complaining about the bad attitude that his wife has. Well, it’s just how life is, full of complications and unexplainable things. After reading the comment of his sister I laughed because I never imagine him the way his sister is describing him, so for some reason he is now experiencing his karma not that I prayed for it or whatsoever but it just proves that in every thing you do, whether good or bad time comes that you will receive what is ought for you. Well I guess that is for today and probably next time will share about my holiday trip in HK.

2 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    hi...just blog hoppin'...You have a nice site...hope you can visit mysite as well...

    http://www.watalyf.wordpress.com

    http://www.hannie-whatalyf.blogspot.com
    MR. PANGUY-AB said...
    nice blog, please care also to visit my blog

    www.misterpanguyab.blogspot.com

    thnks..:)

Post a Comment