Sunday, October 25, 2009

Today is just one of my ordinary days where I would just sit in front of my computer and check new episodes for my favorite TV series, see updates on FB and think of what to write, slept around 5 this morning and woke up at 11… hehehe! The past few weeks or should I say months, I have been struggling on writing, and then a question popped in, why did I created this site? I sort of list the reasons in my head and well, crossed all the lame stuff which left me with these: I created this site because I was bored when I was abroad and since I don’t have anyone to talk to most of the time, I busied myself in learning basic CSS & HTML just to adjust and add those stuff on the sides. Next would be because I wanted to earn online by doing reviews and so on which is also a good way of polishing my English. Lastly, because I wanted to share things to everyone that could be of help to them & connect with them even in this cyber-world. But, why is it that I don’t update very often, you would ask? I guess because I tried to reconnect with my friends here and wanted to go out and enjoy myself by spending time outdoors. It’s been a long time since I thought of myself and be eager to enjoy my life. I’ve been through a lot and even at this time I still think and somehow feel the pain and it makes me sad so, maybe it causes my brain to shut down as well.

Anyways, that’s it for now… I’d take a nap… feel sleepy listening to my background music… hehehe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment