Friday, May 22, 2009

I have been trying to write for weeks now but either I end up not finishing it or unable to write anything at all. Had a lot of work in the office lately since migration is really working its way, issues are coming from both ways and we really need to be focus on the new productivity target. Tomorrow will be the third week that I’m on a weekend duty, I like working on a weekend since there’s just the two of us and I can really concentrate because it’s quiet. See, nothing good is coming from me right now... I just wanted to at least write something and share what is happening to my life. I haven’t started reviewing for my next exam. Last week, I tried reading modules and books but nothing seems to stay in my head so I stopped and end up playing online with my pet in FB. That’s my stress reliever, playing online. Also, had a chance to watch “Angels & Demons” last Sunday with a friend. I liked it better than the “Da Vinci Code” but another friend from work said that it was really different from the book. Although I’m curious how different it was, I don’t have the time to read ‘cause, if I could I need to read the reviewers instead. Anyway, that’s all for now and hopefully I’ll be back tomorrow or the day after that. Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment