Friday, April 11, 2008


Isn’t this thing so cool? This magnificent piece of equipment has really caught my eyes, so elegant! I don’t usually get fascinated of stuff like this, for me as long as it is working properly, small and I can do my work on it, it is fine. When I saw this, I really awed its sophisticated appearance, the technical specifications, software and the accessories that came with it. You don’t have to worry about the cables or where to place it, because in that beautiful thing, it is COMPLETE and won’t eat up a lot of space on your table. Their designs are really nice and even though it is quite big it is not bulky because of the slim stylish look, you may get scared of the stand but it is sturdy. The keyboard fits your fingertips very well. Oh I really love this thing even if it is huge! Try to check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment